SIM'S PURPOSE & MISSION
Convinced that no one should live and die without hearing God’s good news, we believe that He has called us to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ in communities where He is least known.
Therefore, compelled by God’s great love and empowered by the Holy Spirit:
• We cross barriers to proclaim the crucified and risen Christ, expressing His love and compassion among those who live and die without Him.
• We make disciples who will trust and obey Jesus, and become part of Christ-centered churches.
• We work together with churches to fulfill God’s mission across cultures locally and globally.
• We facilitate that participation in cross-cultural ministry of those whom God is calling.
The vision of SIM is to see a witness to Christ’s love where He is least known, disciples of Jesus expressing God’s love in their communities, and Christ-centered churches among all peoples.
BY FAITH, WE SEE IN THE WORLD:
• A vibrant testimony to the gospel through character, word, and action among communities where currently Jesus is least known.
• Followers of Jesus living out the gospel in unity and in the power of the Holy Spirit, making disciples who trust Him, obey Him and play a full part in church life.
• Churches serving their communities and reaching out with the gospel locally and globally.
BY FAITH, WE SEE IN SIM:
• A community growing in faith, in obedience to Jesus and in ministry competence.
• Workers crossing barriers with the gospel, being and making disciples of Jesus, expressing his love and compassion.
• Multi-ethnic and multi-skilled teams serving together in love and harmony.
• Courageous leaders investing in the development of others for life-transforming ministries.
• Effective partnerships with Christ-centered churches and organizations facilitating the spread of the gospel.
BY FAITH, WE SEE IN ETERNITY:
• The redeemed from all tribes, languages, peoples and nations worshipping the Living God.