EXPLORE MISSIONS IN HARD PLACES
NIGER | MARCH 7-14, 2020
We are convinced that no one should live and die without hearing the good news of Jesus. Yet more than 17 million people are living and dying without Christ in Niger! For SIM workers, our vision is to make disciples where Christ is least known. On this trip, you will get a glimpse of what God is doing in Niger, so you can consider how you too might serve among those least reached with the gospel!
REIMAGINE THE POSSIBLE
Join us as we:
• Visit schools and clinics to experience education and medicine in missions.
• Tour the capital city: visit a local university, attend a worship service, and discover the many administrative roles available within our SIM team.
• Venture out to remote villages to see church planting, Bible translation, and agricultural ministry up close.
• Engage long-term workers and hear their stories of serving in Niger, a country where only .92% of the population are evangelical.
• Consider where God might have you serve among those least reached with the gospel of Jesus!
WOULD YOU PRAY ABOUT JOINING US?
Has God placed a desire on your heart to bring His good news to hard places? If so, we would love to have you join us.