Churches in East Asia glorifying God by partnering with the global Church and SIM in sending out many missionaries to unreached and under-reached in different parts of the world. We evangelize and plant churches among unreached and under-reached people groups through partnering with our sending churches and our supporting constituencies. Together as God’s people, we commit ourselves willingly and joyfully to be involved in furthering the cause of the Great Commission through prayer, giving, going, and mobilizing others to have the same vision.
The staff of the East Asia office coordinates the efforts of constituent sending offices and volunteer representatives in several East Asian nations and provides sending services in the areas of:
- Candidate screening and selection
- Mentoring and orientation
- Information coordination
- Church-mission partnership
- Member care
- Back up supports and services
Points for Prayer
- Pray that SIM East Asia will be catalytic in mobilizing churches to become involved in sending more workers to unreached and under-reached places.
- Pray for God’s guidance and resources in developing the new SIM Indian and other diaspora ministries.· Pray for successful set up and smooth operation of the Center for Asian Mission in partnership with the Sabah Theological Seminary.
- Pray for God’s timing to set up other new sending offices in the region.· Pray for unity in diversity as people from various backgrounds work together on the SIM East Asia Council.
- Pray for God’s timely provision of resources to ensure efficient and timely execution of various programs and projects.