By faith we see called and committed Christians effectively placed to reach people for Christ in partnership with the church locally and abroad, prayerfully making disciples for Christ to the glory of God.
- Personnel department: manages both the receiving and sending functions and oversees training for both functions.
- Communications department: produces SIMNow, brochures, and other communication resources, connects workers with their supporters through information and prayer needs, and produces media for promotional purposes.
- Finance department: supports a variety of ministries by providing timely and accurate financial statements and advice.
- Projects coordination: promotes projects, trains project managers, evaluates projects, prepares project applications, and reports back to project donors.
- Administration department: involves general oversight of the SIM South Africa office.
- SIM South Africa also promotes new initiatives in mission.
Points for Prayer
- Pray for someone to fill several urgently needed roles in the South Africa office.
- Pray for new initiatives in missions: preparing and mobilizing the churches in the townships to participate in missions.