SIM Mozambique longs to see churches of people reconciled to God, living as His ambassadors all over Mozambique. Our task is to make disciples, focusing on the least reached people groups in the north and equipping leaders for the Body of Christ.
- Working with two people groups, the Macua and the Yao
- Using agriculture, teaching English as a second language, preventative and community health, community development, children’s and youth work, Christian community radio for evangelism
- Working with existing churches to help them grow in their knowledge of the Bible and encouraging them to evangelize their neighbors
- Church planting in rural and urban communities
- Theological Education by Extension, teaching in Bible schools, and Bible translation
Points for Prayer
- Pray that the Yao and Macua people will hear and respond to the gospel.
- Pray that SIM Mozambique will work with local churches to help them evangelize their neighbors.
- Pray that God will bring us more workers to minister in unreached areas.
- Pray that God will give wisdom to parents in choosing the educational options available to them for their children.